Wednesday, February 21, 2007

who let the cows out...

Dad sent thisto me earlier today. We don't stay up and watch the news at night. That is just a little too late for me! Lost is a little too late for me too these days why did they change the time? Anyhow check it out. It seems that these cows no matter who the owner is like to get out when the owner is away. I thought it was just our cows! I guess it is the breed in general! See Dad! ;) They are a pretty cow. So, I guess that can make up for it right?

I figure if T-bone can post about Hollywood commercials than the cow is acceptable for me!

Something else...if you have not check out our new blog it is on the sidebar. Take a look. I will try to update it as things progress. Sorry I don't have a pie chart for things as they are completed. Maybe I could talk Mark into that for me! :)

Next week is school vacation...maybe we will have some good posts from that!

5 comments:

Tim Costine said...

wow, cows = hollywood?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
This is Rebecca La Marsh's daughter, Ashley....I was checking out our blog and saw that you had been commenting. Its so nice to hear from people in NH. We really should visit there again. lol Any way great blog! Omgsh Cabot is sooo big! He was just a baby when I last saw him! Tell everyone up there I said hi! I would give you a list of people to say hi to 4 me but that would take too long! Lol :D

Tim Costine said...

Ok, Jen, I just realized that you've been giving me all kinds of flack for not linking your 'other' blog. well, ummm..., you don't even have my main blog linked!!!! hope the stones you're throwing don't hit your glass house.

Jen said...

hey, I didn't know that I could link it! I will now that I know I can!! Sorry and flack? I only mentioned it one time!

Jen said...

hey, I didn't know that I could link it! I will now that I know I can!! Sorry and flack? I only mentioned it one time!