Monday, January 14, 2008

more snow!

I think I have lost count at how many snow days Anna has had. Yesterday when we were driving around after church we were talking about the snow that we have had this year. More that 2 feet when we were all said and done. I think that was all before Christams too. Yesterday was almost bare ground thanks to the rain and 60* weather that we have had as of late! Well...more snow today! It is so beautiful to look at and for the kids to enjoy making snowmen and sledding down the great hill we have! I just need to hav ehtem understand that when they get their snow gear on they need to stay outside for more that 5 minutes!!! any hints on that one? :-) So, as I type this they are eating their pancakes (a snowday special) and then they are going to get outside and PLAY!!! maybe we will call it school. Enjoy the snow and if you are in a warm climate well...enjoy it! :-)

No comments: