Thursday, November 10, 2005

Craft Fair!

So, after a bit of consideration... A friend of mine and I decided to have a craft fair HERE at my house, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We have a "guest house" here so we decided that it would be perfect for the "fair" if that is really what we should call it? I think that we are going to decorate it so that it look like Christmas or winter! Fun,fun,fun... I am a little excited about this venture! It is only for a few hours on that day, but I can't wait to see what we do. My friend makes beautiful wreaths. (I did a couple fairs with her last year, they are gorgeous!) if you drive by my house you see her handiwork over my door! I of course am making jewelry. We need a few more people to put things in. Anyone interested? Knitters... Oh, Cheryl is still away. Quilters... snowmen makers? ANYONE let me know and we can set you up! Even some photography would be great! I am giving hints to people who read this... So, if you are up to it let me know! It should be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to it.

7 comments:

BethsMomToo said...

Any way to make a Greek translation decorative? ;)

Beth said...

Maybe I can bring my bathroom

Jen said...

oh, you guys!
Beht, maybe you could remodel the guest house!! :)

Anonymous said...

high evry1

hoo iz beht.

sined,
treb

Tim Costine said...

and to think, i'll be in sunny SoCal putting Christmas lights on my palm tree. maybe i could have a west coast craft fair!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I'd love to! Count me in. What sort of things should I make?

Jen said...

How much time does it take you to make things? Mittens, hats scarves, baby sweaters? what do you want to make!!! Thanks can't wait...