Friday, November 25, 2005

Yeah, I have been busy

So, I just finished my Christmas shopping!! Now, I can focus on making the cookies and the treats that I need to make for all my friends. OH happy day when you can say, yeah I finished my shopping!! OK I ordered a lot of stuff today, so I don't actually have it in my house yet! BUT it is on it's way. All I need is a couple of little stocking stuffer things!!
THAT IS ALL, I just wanted to brag!! BYE...
Craft fair is next Sat. Dec. 3 from 9-4 if anyone is interested in coming out to it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like anything with Peanut Butter...

Jen said...

Hey Tim, OK. I wrote that one down. Do they have PB cheesecake? Hmmm... I bet you could find out when you go to the cheesecake factory! (hint)
Next time you are home (in NE) the 4 of us need to make plans.
Do we rate as family? I think that we should!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many of those recipients got jewelry...

Anonymous said...

yes, they have a few different peanut butter options at Cheesecake Factory. I'm sorry, I thought we told you that we went and used part of the gift certificate.

as far as meeting, it looks like we won't be home this time because the money isn't there, but i'll drop you an email if we'll be around in the future.

Jen said...

Oh Tim, that is too bad, we will miss you this year. I guess those things happen when you get married!
I guess that Phil and I need to actully have a date night into Boston and check out the Cheesecake factory, all on our own...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Craft Fair at Homestead Farm today. I counted 19 cars parked in the driveway and in the field. Next time do you think maybe you could erect a large enclosed tent for a luncheon.
Could be catered by Trebert and family. Thanks again for a great buying experience. I'll wear the jewelry often.

Guido the Magnificent