Thursday, May 25, 2006

Do you smell carrots?

Anyone who is anyone knows what that is from!! OK...Really when we were in Guatemala in March that was the "joke of the week" And it was one of those jokes that the more you said it the funnier it was! So, when it was said last night we laughed out loud!! Good stuff...I am not going to turn this into the lost forum though so...If you are reading this BMT, get on it! :)


here are a couple new Clairisms...I thought they were cute and I would share them

Candles translation flowers
puppies translation puddles

I know short and lame! But hey at least I updated it...Oh, we still have a huge puddle in the back yard. Only about a foot deep now, maybe by the weekend it will be gone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That joke will never get old for me. I am sitting here remembering our trip and what a great time it was!!!(: Thanks for starting my day off on a high note!!

Jen said...

BUT, Inger did you watch LOST? and catch it?

Yeah, that joke will never get old. I wonder if Adam and Mel finally laughed when they heard it on the show? :)

BethsMomToo said...

Are you saying the writers on LOST were with you in Guatemala? And I thought you guys were working...

Jen said...

Yeah, I am thinking they were! every time I say somehing about the show it changes...maybe Phil is one of the writers! :) haha...
AND, YES!! we were working didn't you see the callous' on my hands? OUCH!!

BUT...we Did watch LOST while we were there. (after we worked of course!)