Tuesday, November 21, 2006

For those who read this and are in the area...

I am having a fabulous craft fair here on Saturday Nov. 25 from 10am-4pm and then every Saturday until Christmas we will be having at least 7 people putting their things in. If you came last year you need to come back, it is going to be so much bigger (not the actual building!) and better! Stop by do some shopping, have a little cup of coffee a bite to eat. Enjoy the fire...

Who will be the crafters you ask? Well, Robin Williams (sure come by and see for yourself!) My Dad will be making some of his wonderful wood creations...Mom is making decorations for your tree and house, Misty will be making goodies such as felted wool bags, table runners, napkin holders...And so much more. Eric will be making his fantastic pens and Lorree will be making ornaments as well. Oh yeah, I too will be there with my jems :)

So stop by if you are in the area on any of those days. We look forward to seeing you! (and remember there is only 34 days until Christmas at this point!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, sorry I can't come. we'll be back in SoCal at that point... shoot! say high to Mork for me. are you holding this grand event at your house?

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there again this year.
What a wonderful display of jewelry and wreaths last year.
I understand this year will be better than ever.
I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again.

Nes Dunkk

Anonymous said...

What mobs of people today at the annual Craft Fair in the Guesthouse.
Amazing handiwork. Particularly interesting was to be able to watch one of the artisans and as well to be able to speak to some others. There was a tall man there who was very helpful. I noticed he was at the beck and call of one of the younger ladies there, I think her name is Peggy. Anyway, I think I'll be back next week to maybe buy one of those beautiful handmade pens.
Thanks again. I'll try to introduce myself the next time I'm there.
Best wishes,
Snergles Quadrully.

Anonymous said...

I heard there will be some nice rustic benches at "The Cottage" this weekend. I actually have seen one and it is real nice.I tried to convince the artisan to sell me one and was told "No Way Today," wait until Saturday.........So wait I will.