Friday, December 09, 2005

It's a SNOW DAY!!

WOW!! A snow day! Does everyone know that you aren't supposed to have a snow day BEFORE Christmas? Do you all know how much stuff needs so get done? Decorating, baking, wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping... The kids are out of school today!
I must say it is absolutely beautiful outside, the snow is so light and fluffy. Not snowman snow, just pretty play in the snow kind of snow! Fire crackling in the fireplace. Sipping hot chocolate, making cookies, I really do love a snow day, we kind of have a ritual that we do on snow days, however...Today is different. Some of the kids walked to my moms house and a few of them went over to my sister in laws house. So, I am sipping the hot chocolate all by myself, and I will be making the cookies and eating them all by myself! hmm... Why bother?
So, what do you all do on a snow day? As Phil says... Adults don't get snow days, I disagree! When you are a stay at home mom you do have a snow day. Just a little different than you would expect!!
Enjoy the snow!!




1 comment:

BethsMomToo said...

I know you're going to laugh at me, but it's true...I spent all day exegeting part of Philippians 2. I didn't plan to spend that much time, but you know what happens when you get going and nobody interrupts you...

Hot chocolate sounds good...I'll go have some!