Friday, January 06, 2006

I finally figured it out!!

So, praying with Cabot last night, it finally HIT me...As he prayed he asked that he would wake "fresh" in the morning after a good-night sleep, not "refreshed" and so, with that I guess his prayer was answered (this has been prayed many times)! I love my fresh 5 (almost 6) year old little boy. NOW I just need to get him to pray and ask to have a good-night sleep and wake "REFRESHED" in the morning! ahh...That may help us all.

I think that I should start a little journal of the cute little things that the kids say, I always say that and I never actually do it...Maybe with the blog I will. I will start with that one, and see what else comes out!

10 comments:

BethsMomToo said...

You may find them objecting to public humiliation. (My two do all the time!) The trick is to do it while they still can't read...so hurry up with the young ones before its too late!

Tim Costine said...

yeah, journal it make sure you attribute the stupid things your kids say to the right kid. otherwise, the youngest kid will always get the 'credit' for saying the stupid things.

Jen said...

Thanks for the advice, Tim I guess you were always blamed? oh, wait I think I heard some things first hand! :)

Nikki said...

Yeah, I think even if Tim were the first born he still would have had a journal :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found the perfect pattern to make with that yarn I got the other day! I'll need another ball though so I'll stop by her place tomorrow. I'll put some pics on my blog soon

Jen said...

Cheryl:
good b/c she owes you money so, you won't have to put as much out htis time! yeah!!?

BethsMomToo said...

Tim,
You're looking at it all wrong! You don't get BLAMED...you get CREDITED! Your sister should be mad because you keep getting credited with all the best lines!

Jen said...

I think I started something sorry!

Beth said...

I know with the stuff that mom and dad attribute to Tim saying you would think he was the one with the speech problem!

Nikki said...

ok Jen, I'm waiting!