Friday, March 10, 2006

Pin cushion!

Ouch! We are headed to Guatemala for a missions trip shortly so we need to make sure that our immunization are up to date. WELL...After today they are. My left arm is so sore. I only had to get 2 shots but man do they hurt... I forgot how much they hurt last time we went. Phil thought that he was not getting any just the malaria prescription, hahaha he was wrong. His look was a little funny when she told him he needed shots too. (I tried not to laugh) he told me in the car on the way there that he didn't need any but I would need a few. I only needed 2 and one is good forever and the other one is good for 3 years. I am not too sure if Phil got 2 or 3 shots today. BUT, we are up to date and can safely head to Guatemala!!

I think that after today when the kids get shots I will make sure to take EXTRA special care of them. It hurts to even type this. How ridicules is that? I guess that when they say that the kids can be cranky from shots, they really know what they are talking about. Adults can be cranky too!! Just look at me :)

OK...just wanted to tell you all that I am a human pin cushion.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is so awesome that you guys are going to Guatemala. Take lots of pics!