Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thirteen!

So, today is the day! Am I old enough? Abby is 13!! Where has the time gone? Too fast. She is forming her own opinions about things, keeping a diary! she has secrets I don't know about anymore! I used to be the one she told her secrets to...how does that happen? She is turning into quite a lady! And a God honoring one at that! What a joy to see!!
I really don't believe that she is 13! too fast, too fast! I think that her turning 13 is harder than it was for me to turn 30 (just a few short years ago!) But, my kids still think I am 29 :)
OK...off to get balloons to place on her locker, I think she will love it! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Please do not post onmy blog!! I really wish that you can respect me! I don't even know you! THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

???????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!

Jen said...

Keith, STOP posting on my blog! you are only hurting yourself in this, don't ruin something for everyone else because of how you feel. STOP!!! thank you!

Tim Costine said...

ok, so you'd get on my back about not posting.... March 20th?!?!?!

Jen said...

if you read it, the date is the 30th!! so...I have a 10 day grace period right? :)