Sunday, July 09, 2006

GREETINGS my fellow blogger from Sunny So Cal...

so...here I am in the great Golden State, WOW is it HOT!!! but...no it isn't humid (yeah)

We went to the wedding of Mr and Mrs Andrew (Happy) Gilmore yesterday! what a joy to see them and see the love that they share for each other and for God! I truly think that God was honored at the wedding! Here is a picture of the "Happy Couple"

It was a beautiful day...Hey Phil they even had OUR song! ahh...








After the wedding we decided to do something that you can only do in California...we went down to Sunset Blvd. I saw the PACIFIC ocean...and even got wet. A little more than I wanted to also!



Look...






wanna see some more?? OK...











I am not sure what the name of this road is but...YES I really am standing there with the PACIFIC ocean behind me! haha...don't I look like a movie star? ;)














This is Nikki running from the waves...
















here is a picture of the two of us just being cute! :)














AND finally, here I am standing IN the Pacific ocean... YES, those really are my BIG toes!!
















OK...now I feel like Mark with all the pictures, at least I haven't done it every day since I have been here...just today and maybe tomorrow after we go to Hollywood and see all the stars in the walk and the handprints...NO I am not a tourist! ;)

Hope you are all doing well! Good Bye for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.
The "Happy Couple" look happy.
Nice Feet!!!
Is that a "No Swimming" sign behind you?

Dad

Beth said...

Happy looks happy.
There is no such thing as too many pictures!
Have fun! Enjoy the endless "good hair days".

Jen said...

haha Dad! no swimming, I even looked again thinking maybe I missed it ;)

Oh Beth...you are so right, do you see the curls popping up at the beach? I haven't had them at all since I have been here until the beach! Yeah, good hair weather out here! ;)

thanks for reading up on the adventure!

BethsMomToo said...

Amy looks beautiful...no big surprise there! Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

man I have always wanted to go to CA! your so lucky!

Happy said...

Nice picture. I'm glad you had a good time on the West Coast. You beat us to posting our pictures because we STILL do not have internet at home. Hopefully soon. It was good to see you, thanks for coming to the wedding. Maybe we'll see you at Christmas, since Amy and I plan to be out there for at least a few days for Christmas with Amy's family (a first for me!)