Friday, September 22, 2006

Cammie and Larry

So, we have some new kittens. I know that some people think they are not the best kinds of pets to have but we have 5 girls. How can we not have kittens...we love them. I went out today and came home about an hour later and this is what I found!


  


YES!! that is a Longaberger basket that they are sitting in! hmmm...good taste!

If you have not figured out what there names stand for, just say it fast together and hopefully you will get it! and one more thing. Larry is Phils kitten. He was an anniversary present! That is how much he loves kittens! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see now.
Cammie Larry
CammieLarry
Cammilarry
Cammilierri
Cammilieri
Camillieri

Just a natural progression.

Jen said...

So then should I spell it
LIERI?? would that be better? No one would know what it was if they only saw that. so I am sticking with Larry!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!!!:)
I can't wait to come over again and play with them.
Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I NEVER KNEW PHIL WAS SUCH A CAT LOVER?