Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is Anyone Out There?

So, you see...I have been pestered of great lately to update the blog. And when I do it no one leaves me a comment. I am a little confused. Are people really reading this?? If you are just for my sake, let me know that you are reading it and I will continue! Beacause I do enjoy this!

Life is getting very busy again and I will be having more exciting things up on here. So, just let me know if you are really reading it...THANKS!

more jewelry coming soon! Parties, Parties, Parties! I am "teaching" beading at a girls night out AND doing a birthday party for an 8 year old! How fun will that be? And another one in progress but no details yet! Remember that is why I started this thing! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I read your blog Jen! I have lots of time every day to read blogs and yours is on my list :-) So, keep updating about whatever is going on out there. I love to read about it!

Oh, and if you want... you could add pictures of the fall colors when they start to get good :-D

Happy said...

I do too! Keep on writing!