Friday, July 08, 2005

Brown and Pink, What do you think?

OK, so I was told that brown and pink were "hot" right now which I already knew but, didn't make anything in those colors until today... And why is that I am not sure at all! I did a bracelet and earrings set. So, give me your input! I am going to a new bead shop tomorrow! I can't wait! I will see what they have for brown and pink well. I am also going to make a brown and turquoise set like this one. I think that it will look pretty cool, I hope other people do too. This is a very time consuming set!

And... This is MY mothers bracelet, I have been told that I need to put it on here for people to see and get the idea of a mothers bracelet out there. I have made a bunch of these and most of them have been a single strand, I have only made 3 that are a triple strand. (check out the post on June 25, you will see a single strand one. And it is in gold, I have only made 3 of them in gold. Check out the heart shaped clasp that I used. I thought that the heart was a great way to show that it was for family.


Let me know what you think of this one, and for those of you that may read this and don't know me (if there are any), yes there are 6 stones for 6 kids! Enjoy!!!
How is that for a post on the jewelry? Haven't done much of these lately! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

BethsMomToo said...

Hey, I had a post here. What happened to it? Here I go again...

My suggestion was doing blocks of color, rather that a one-to-one mix. You could do several beads of brown, then the same number of pink, then the same number again in brown. I think you'd be able to distinguish the colors better that way.

Jen said...

Thanks for the thought, I will try it! Never thought of that!

Anonymous said...

I love the three strands and the cool clasp. That is my favorite thus far, but I need to see more close ups!

Jen said...

If you double click on the pictures, you can get a better picture. I have a ton of pictures, but they take forever to put on the blog... maybe if I go to my Dads I can get a bunch on here! We'll see. Thanks for looking Lindsey!