Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I am still around!

Yeah, it has been awhile since the last post, as many of you know Phil was away for the past week and a half. If you want to know where you can check here here this is the itinerary of the week while he was gone. Needless to say! I was busy with all the kids and not much blogging was done. Now it is time to update!
I had my first home show! It went much better than I expected! And I have a few other people interested in having a show! I can't wait!
Now on to bigger and better things, BEACH!!!
We went one day last week it was beautiful I would say it was a 10! And we ventured out again today! Another 10... A few more play dates this week and next. The kids are so excited about it! And well, so am I! It is just so much fun!
I have taken some great "sandy" picture! I will get them posted soon! I can't believe that it is almost the end of July, where has the summer gone? WE are trying to enjoy everyday to it's fullest!
Well, that is just a quick update! I promise as the days are less busy I will put more down but for now that is all that I have time for!

4 comments:

BethsMomToo said...

And how did you notify people about that "home party"? I honestly don't remember you giving a date and was surprised when you asked my how come I didn't come. On the other hand...I'm old...and forgetful...so maybe you're off the hook. ;)

Jen said...

Well, actually, I wasn't in charge of inviting. It was at Sheri's house and she invited people. I am not sure who was invited, not all the people I thought would be! SORRY!! Next one, you are invited to I am not sure where or when but, I will put you on the list!

BethsMomToo said...

Well I'll just have to talk to Sherry! ;) Btw, I forgot to give you my necklace Sunday. I'm still carrying it around in my purse! You'll need to remind me...

Jen said...

Maybe I should stop by for it! That would probably be the best way to get it! :)