Saturday, December 09, 2006

what do YOU eat?

So, yesterday my Dad went out to feed the cows. I thought I would show you what we feed them. That way anyone who enjoys our cows can see what we actually feed them. My question has always been herbivores or carnivores...I guess I now know! :)









Think that we could send this in to the company that makes Boca burgers and have them use it for ads? :)

Enjoy the many pictures here...Dad has Broadband and that is where I am this week!!
Yes, call me a chicken I am staying here while my family is abroad!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

ha ha...cows, are you making meat soon?

Jen said...

Nikki, I think that you had some of that meat when you were here last year. :) Didn't you know that? oops!

Tim Costine said...

poor guys, they're probably eating some long removed relative.

Jen said...

Actually Tim, Boca burgers are vegan. no meat in them! :) get it?

Happy said...

Hi Jen. Hey, is it gonna snow or what?! This is my first chance for a white Christmas! What's going on over there!

Jen said...

snow in New England? what are you crazy?? We are having beautiful weather here as usual. I don't know why you don't want to live out here! It is warm 50's and 60's...hmmm, I think that the states got flipped! :)

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen any new entries in weeks.........
What's the plan?
Hamburger or sunny skies this spring.......
We keep looking over our shoulders.
Our four stomachs are flip flopping with wondering.
I saw what you guys did with the hogs but you promised us green fields with Timothy and Alfalfa to eat. Clover too.