Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Cabot is 7 today!! What a great guy! I think his highlight of his day is that he can order his lunch at school today, unfortunatly Friday doesn't have much to offer Chicken parm sandwitch, chop suey, pb&j, chicken noodle soup or a green salad. What would you choose? He wanted a salad. Yesterday was pizza day too bad it wasn't yesterday.






What is he getting? not too sure...guess I need to head out today! Maybe God will provide some snow for him! I know I am making him a Pumkin Pie (that is what he has been asking me for since Christmas when his cousin ate HIS piece! oops)

ok...that is all, just didn't want to be told that I am not posting! :)

2 comments:

Tim Costine said...

i like how you mock me for two posts in one week yet only post two in over a month. hypocrite.

Jen said...

HEY!! I am doing 2 blogs right now!! And, I never keep up with my blog like you do, we have come to expect it of you to put more up! :) thats all!!! :)