Thursday, January 25, 2007

I think he was in it just for the money!

OK, so maybe not! Just look at how cute he is with that tooth missing. Wonder when the next one will be wiggled out.



I must say that in comparison to the girls he is a wimp about pulling teeth! He worked on that one for days and wouldn't let me touch it and if I did whoa!

I will say that everytime he has a new first or does something a little pang goes off in me knowing that there are only 2 more following him with their firsts. Kind of wierd how that works!

Enjoy the toothless grin! :)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

those were the days! i guess that braces are next :)

Amy said...

I love that picture!

Jen said...

yeah, well...I love that boy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!!! Rebecca La Marsh here!!!! I found your blog and have enjoyed catching up on your group!!! Cabot is so big, he was just a baby when we moved. Tell Karen, Lori and your parents I said hello!!!!

Jen said...

Rebecca, how are you?? glad that you found me, HOW did you find me? ;) Miss you guys. Keep well and say hello to everyone from us up here!