Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I think that I found Narnia...

Take a look at the yard. I wanted to post this yesterday however, the computer was acting a little slow I think due to all the ice and cold that we are having, finally!





I was going to take a few pictures today it looks like everything is glass. It is absolutly gourgous! However, everytime and ambulance goes by yesterday and today I am fearing that someone has been hurt due to the storm and the cold weather that we are now having!

OK...really not a huge post but just look at the picutres. The sun is trying to peek through can you see that?

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love your pictures Jen! It makes me miss all the different weather of New England, but I am thankful that the weather here is hardly ever problematic for driving. Keep the posts and pictures coming!

Jen said...

but...watching the news today I did see that SoCal is getting quite a cold blast!! hee hee...You should see it today, I am going to try to get some pictures now that I have batteries! ;)

Jen said...

it is amazing that the ice is still on the trees a few days later, usually the ice melts off or breaks off the next day. It is waaay too cold for that this week!

Amy said...

Yeah, but "cold blast" is like 65 during the day. I think the coldest it's been during the day is mid- to high 50s. I always loved the way the trees looked covered with ice or snow! :-)

BethsMomToo said...

I got all shivery just looking at the pictures. Pretty... but cold!