Monday, August 01, 2005

Fun beach days!

So, we have hit the beach a bunch in the past couple of days! We just love going there! One of the few things that we all enjoy doing together as a family! No one complains when we say, lets go to the beach, but when we may suggest the park, well... Someone has to say that they don't want to go there. Or to the movies, there is always someone in the bunch who doesn't want to go there. Get the picture? The beach is a real winner!
Pictures, yeah I've got them. I am not sure who was camera shy so. Everyone may not be in the pictures. (like me!!) I am no dummy, I am taking all the pictures for a reason!













And finally





As always click on the image to enlarge it!

I have a bunch more, but well... It takes too long to upload the pictures onto the computer!!!
So, these are some fun beach days that we have had! And we are looking forward to a bunch more!
That is all for now!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, it worked! You're back. Now you just have to fix your links and stuff.

Jen said...

Wow! I really don't know how I did it!! Yeah!!!!!!!