Monday, August 22, 2005

Moxie!

So, have you ever tried this stuff? UGH! I think that it is pretty gross! I have a daughter who loves it! I think she got that from my Dad. He really likes it too. I think that he used to buy it when we were young because he knew that we wouldn't drink it! And now he likes it. I could be wrong on that one, I do think that I heard that story along the line somewhere though! (maybe it was Grandpa!)
Well, we went to Clarks Trading Post and Trained Bears on Saturday check it out here Well, we had fun. It rained while we were there, but it was a great time! We had to do something fun before the kids head back to school!!
Well, apparently MOXIE was quite desirable? I don't get it! But there are some great collectibles out there (or at Clarks). Even a license plate on an old car from the 40's I think.
Look at this stuff.......
Dishes, who knew!

Then there was this cool delivery vehicle. If that is what you call it! I am not sure if this is actually how they delivered the MOXIE but, it was cool still the same!

And well, these are just some cool signs that they had there.

There were a lot more Moxie souvenirs BUT well, I can take a picture of everything can I?
Well, Clarks Trading Post was a great time, I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of the bears, I will check and see if Phil did, and if he did I will post some of them!
As always click on the image to enlarge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric: At least you make it easy for potential web stalkers to find you!! No doubts about what town you live in. Ha! Just kidding.

Jen: I haven't forgotten that I need to get over to your place soon, I was going to call you today but then I heard the news that your mom feeling pretty poorly so I thought I'd call another day. Hope she's doing better.

Ian said...

MOXIE is the greatest soft drink ever concocted.

Seriously.

BethsMomToo said...

You must have to drink it from a young age to appreciate it. I think it tastes (and smells) like medicine.
Jen, how's your Mom doing? I know she's still hospitalized, but is she still improving? Have they let her eat yet? We've got a Literary Luncheon to plan. Tell her to get on her feet and get out of there - book discussion awaits her! ;)