Friday, August 19, 2005

The summer is almost done

The chill is in the air at night, the leaves are slowly turning color, and the school shopping is DONE!!







Where has the summer gone? Orientation is on Monday and the first full day of school is Wednesday! Here we go again! What did we do this summer? I can't really think of much, the girls didn't complain other than they didn't have someone over EVERY day! What can I say? That would be a bit much!! On the following Monday soccer starts! Hip hip hooray! Can you hear the excitement! Oh, I just love to "live" in my car for the kids!!! And with the gas prices the way they are we just may be living in the car! Give me another 2 weeks and everything will be in full swing! Yeah...
So, what great adventures did we have this summer well, I guess we will live off of Phils great travels. We don't get sick that way!
I am planning a summer vacation for all of us next summer! I can be selfish that way right?
Well, summer is almost done! Good times Good times!

2 comments:

Tim Costine said...

so i'm below a quilting website.... i see where i stand....

Jen said...

Well, you took my friend away, I had to punish you somhow! :) I will put you above the quilts, hmmm... maybe even above Beth. Uh, no just above AMY should do!