Monday, June 06, 2005

The Eagles have landed...

The Eagles have landed and not where we thought they would. The game was called tonight due to the thunderstorms that rolled in... I am not sure what the score was, but does that really matter? I mean what does a score tell you anyway? you lost? Well, I think that the girls did a great job, they sure have come along way since their first game, and a bunch of people who have seen them play along the way, have commented on the progress of the girls.
They did a GREAT job, if I do say so myself, I mean they played against 15-16 year old girls, most of those girls have played together since t-ball... Our team has been together for 3 months. GOOD JOB EAGLES! I must say, I am looking forward to next year! I can't wait to see what they do! I don't have any pictures to put in the blog, but I will try to get a picture of Abby in her uniform and put it on here for you to see! I guess there is a "pick up" game on Thursday, I am not sure who we are playing against, but I know the girls will do a great job!
So, that is the end of the story of softball for the 2005 season.
Who knows what the next blog will bring!!!
Phil is putting his traps in tomorrow, maybe a picture of a lobster or two! HAHA

No comments: