Thursday, June 23, 2005

Jewelry oh yeah!

Yes, I have been making jewelry... I just haven't been taking pictures of it!
So, I made a "mother's bracelet" for a friend today, my camera isn't taking great pictures these days, so... I will explain it.
I made it with gold filled beads, 4 mm in size and the stones are square 6mm emerald crystal and light amethyst crystal 2 emerald on either side of the amethyst. I think it came out nice, if I do say so myself! I don't usually make them in gold, it is a lot more expensive. I do them only when I am asked to make them in gold.
I am going to be doing a few "home shows" this summer! I am a little nervous but, I am very excited about it! So, Let me know what you think of the bracelet and whatever other jewelry that you have seen on here! Thanks have a GREAT day!!



you can click on the image to enlarge it!

No comments: