Monday, May 09, 2005

Ahhh... Mother's Day

Well, yesterday was Mother's Day, I hope that you honored your Mother in a wonderful way, whether it was breakfast in bed, flowers, a beautiful card, a nice dinner, whatever you did, I am sure that she appriciated your efforts of honoring her!
Our sermon yesterday was titled: God's Portrait of a Mother
he followed the acronym home
H-honor Gen 29-20
O-obedience Deut. 5:29
M-maternal Ex. 2-9
E-enjoyment Prov. 31:28-31
http://www.fellowshipbiblechester.org you can go here to read the sermon notes.
While my daughter was listening to the sermon, she decided to do her own acronym on JENNIFER
J-joyful
E-everything
N-nice
N-nice
I-important
F-faithful
E-everything
R-rejoicing
OK, so maybe I didn't get my breakfast in bed, who needs those crumbs anyway! But the acronym she did for me was great! It made my day.
We went out to eat after church, what a nice time we all had!
When we came home we just relaxed it was very nice. I had a GREAT Mother's Day!
Now, it is back to the grind, it's not all about me! (And I really do know that!)
So, back to laundry, dishes, dusting, groceries, softball practice... The everyday things that make me glad to be a MOM! It's job security what work would I have if they didn't have all these things for me to do? I do thank God everyday for my kids and for letting me be a MOM!
That is all for now!
Maybe some pictures tomorrow if I can figure out how to put them onto the blog! I did try last night! any helpers Cheryl?
Remember to check out he blogs that I have on the side of my screen, they are still having a contest, I am only able to go to Cheryls now that she helped me to link them all up so visit her often and tell your friends she is: the Great one or www.seedstitch.blogspot.com make sure you tell her I sent you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Claire is very advanced to come up with that acronym!

BTW, has anyone else noticed that this BLOG is supposed to be about Jennifer's jewelry, but as far as I can see there hasn't been even one past about jewelry!?! :)