Thursday, May 19, 2005

What did you do last night?

SO, what did you do last night? I went to a movie, maybe you have heard of it, I am not sure... Not much publicity on this one! Star Wars III ever hear of it? Yeah, MIDNIGHT!! Fun fun fun.... When was the last time that I was up until 3:oo am. I have been up at that time recently (ah, babies!) but I haven't stayed up until that time in who know how long. So, we went with a group of our friends, there were 10 of us in total, (unfortunatly we didn't all get to sit together.) What a blast... I think that we all stayed awake, I am not sure? It was like high school again! Dinner, movie, friends & fun!! BUT no curfew!! HA Standing in line watching people was fun! a little weird but, fun! The workers at the cinema, well... that is another story... I don't know if I would want to relive that whole scene again! Lets just say that I am going to contact the manager of the theater. OK so, I already did contact the manager of the theater! Overall we had fun, Well I know that I did! I am a little tired today, kinda dragging a bit! 3 hrs sleep just isn't enough! OH well! Memories are better than sleep right? Goodtimes! OK, so about all the pictures that I have on the blog, HA I am going to hire my nephew to help me do it!! he is smart, he can figure it out right? well, We will see!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The force was strong with us the other night. It was a BLAST! I'm glad you guys could make it. :)

Jen said...

Hey, I got 10 free VIP movie tickets... The Force sure was strong! ;)
What should we see?

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.