Thursday, May 26, 2005

LAPIS LAZULI

Well, I was asked if I could find Lapis Lazuli! Don't you know when I am asked to find something I am on an all out search to find it ? Well, actually it wasn't too hard to find! I love Lapis, and I knew right where to go!!! I do visit it in the store quite often,and now I had an excuse to purchase it! AHH I loved playing with it! Playing with beads make me very happy, I can relax and think of other things while I am working on my things. Well, I was really watching TV last night while I was working on things! Season Finales don't you just love them? Well, here are a couple pictures of the necklace, let me know what you think and leave you comment for me, I tried to get an up close of the beads so that you could see the color a little better, I think that I may need to invest in a better camera or just take Phils!




please click on image to enlarge

I started reading a book last night, I will give you details of the book as I read it through, if you would like to know what it is about please feel free to check out either Beth or Tims blog, it is very much in detail on their blogs, A hot topic these days among a bunch of people, I know where I stand but, I need to brush up on things before I give my opinion on the blog.
Well, thanks for looking! have a great day and don't forget to leave a comment for me! (only a nice comment please!)

2 comments:

BethsMomToo said...

Jen,
I LOVE it!! I'm so glad I asked you to look for it. It will certainly make me think of all those archaeological sites in Egypt! Thanks!
As for the rain...you know, it didn't really bother me except my glasses were getting new lenses and I had to wear my sunglasses around all week. Of course when I got my glasses back and left my sunglasses to get new lenses...the sun came out. So everyone can blame me. It was my fault, I admit it. I do sense that being couped up inside day after day with lots of kids can make days of rain rather tiresome! For me it just means having a good excuse to curl up with a book. ;) Be patient, your turn is coming faster than you realize.

Jen said...

Hey, I was wondering why you were wearing sunglasses when I came over for the book a few days ago! ;) I am glad that you like the necklace. I thought you would!
I will bring the necklace to you, or you could stop by for it, whatever would be easier! Let me know!