Friday, May 06, 2005

softball...

Well, my oldest daughter had her first softball game of the year yesterday!I must say we were pretty worried when the other team showed up and they were all 15 and 16 year old girls... HIGH SCHOOL.... I must say that our 12-13 junior high girls had them beat!! We are ahead the whole game in the last inning we started 7-2
then wham... I don't now what happened... I never saw it happen but the high school girls kicked in gear. and well, the game ended at 7-10. :(
Our girls did a great job! Considering they were playing against a team that had playied together since jr. high!
The best part of the game was the boys playing on the other field... My nephews are BIG baseball players. My newphew who was on the other field plays the same position as my daughter. It was fun to watch the boys play like boys and the girls play like, well, girls!
My parents were able to come and sit and watch both of the games! The other cousins all played! We had a ball!! (HAHA) And I am going to go out shopping today, and look for a warm spring coat for the baby... It was cold last night and I think that I may have lost some points with my mom, 4 blankets around the baby, she was snuggeled in very well, but it was still chilly!
Well the contest, it looks as if Cheryl will be the one to get the rest of the hits from me theis week! No one else offered to help me so, a BIG THANK YOU goes to Cheryl! :)
If you are actually reading this... don't forget that Sunday is MOTHER DAY
you need to let your Mom know how much you love her... If you live at home breakfst in bed is always a welcome treat. HINT HINT Flowers are always loved and What Mom wouldn'tove to get some special jewlery? Be creative! I know I will be!! I LOVE YOU MOM!
Well, now off to the wonderful day ahead the GOD has given to us today and I need to make the most of it and NOT sit on the computer all day and check the stat counters on my "friends?" Well, maybe I will sometime during the day...

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the italics?

Hey, I offered you help on your BLOG problem!

Anonymous said...

Mark, Apparently I outrank you for once. Ha! My help is better. And I'm not in cahoots with a cheater. Double points for me!

Jen said...

I don't know why I did the italics
just making it a little interesting I guess!
I am glad that you posted something on your blog finally, everytime I checked it it had the not-so-spontanous... on it!I think that he has gotten into your brain and you have fallen into his spell!
And you, aren't part of the contest, so, my plee was to help them to get more points! Matt cheats and so therefore, Cheryl will get my points! nothing against you Mark, REALLY!!!

Beth said...

Nice linking work Cheryl- "the great one".
Ahh...Jen your living my dream life...gardening in the middle of days with your friends who also have kids...going to your kids sporting events...no need to tell the me the realities...just let me admire it with ignorance!

Jen said...

Wow! see what happens when you work with me? I could have gotten you all so many hits this week but no.... I had to take some extreme measures! I notice that Matt hasn't commented yet, I think that he is not too happy with me, and yes lindsey, I will change you link! I have to think of something really good!
momentum yeah, I've got it! ;)

Jen said...

Lindsey, does that work for you?
And Beth, yeah I won't tell you all the details! Like...
Why I had a really cute outfit on today and why I needed to change... hmmm nice baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey's link is a riot. It sounds like a cheesy cop show from the seventies.
Or a cartoon.

Jen said...

Hey, I had the kids help me come up with a clever name! WE like it!

Jen said...

Hey Jason, maybe you can give Phil some tips on it next year or call in around 6am and get him out of bed! :)