Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Strawberry Banke

Well, my daughter was going to have a field trip today to Strawberry Banke, unfortunatly this beautiful weather that we are experiencing has made it impossible to go. I was hoping to get some pictures on the blog about the field trip oh well!
So, you are going to have to see some more of the jewlery! I figured since I haven't put anything on the blog in a few days todya would be a great day to do it since I can't be outside!
This first one is a "red hat" bracelet and earring set. Just a little joke! My mom asked me to create something for her friend last year for her birthday so I made a set of earrings and a bracelet, I still had some beads left over so I made another one! this is a swarovski crystal and gold beads. I don't have the french wire in the earrings yet, I need to get to the store to pick those up! But I figured that I would still show you! what do you think?


This next necklace is a blue lace agate and sterling silver necklace. I choose a "scroll" type chain for these beads, I really like the was that it worked up! I made each bead an individual link a lot of work but I think that the chain needs that type of a bead on it! I haven't made up any earrings or a bracelet yet, I am trying to figure those out. I don't want everything to look the same! As always tell me what you think I need feedback I would like to sell the jewlery eventually so I need to know what people like! OK so I can't get this picture to be right side up! I have tried!! So, you just need to look at the computer upside down, or turn your moniter upside down! That will work right? ;-) Still I think that you have a good idea of what it looks like!


Click on the images to enlarge them if you would like!

No comments: