Thursday, May 05, 2005

THE GREAT CONTEST!

Well, a few people I know are having a contest to see who gets the most "hits" this week. (A popularity contest of sorts). This whole contest is why I started my blog... I thought that it was a fun way to let people know what is going on here! I would love to tell you who they are or link them to me so that you can go check out there blogs... But I am totally unable to do it! So, maybe the first person who lets me know how to do this will have my complete loyalty for the rest of the week... Beth, Matt, Cheryl, Lindsey... anyone want to help? ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would leave you a comment....Uhhhhh, what's a blog????You are truly funny. Can't wait for those pictures.

Vande

Cheryl said...

I'd help but I'm too offended by the fact that you posted a comment on Beth's blog to come over to your site but not on mine. I have to get over that first.

Jen said...

Well, actually I posted it on mine this morning hoping that some kind person would love to help me Cheryl!! I just happened to be checking out the great feud on Beths blog! it is VERY entertaining these days!

Cheryl said...

OKay. I forgive you. I'm about to leave work now, but if no one help you tonight give me a call at the shop tomorrow and I'll walk you through it.

I'll add a link to you on my blog too!

Jen said...

Thanks Cheryl, We are still in the dark ages here, I have dial up ugh!! So, you will need to call me on me cell. I can get you that number, unless you stop by now!

Cheryl said...

Will you be home tomorrow? I could swing by on my lunch break. I was going to go to Ben Franklin anyway to see if they have anything good left.

Jen said...

Yeah, I will see you then! thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Jen,

The answer is here:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110

Hope that helps!

SO I WIN??? Was I the first to let you know how to do it?

Please link me: http://blog.sohmer.net

Jen said...

Hey Mark, Thanks for the help, actually... I am so computer illiterate that Cheryl walked me through it! But, now that I know how to do it! Watch out... Links may be all over my page! Pictures well, we still need to figure that one out!