Friday, May 20, 2005

Some more of the creations!!

So, here are a few more pictures of jewlery. I don't have a lot of picutres right now, but I will try to take more now that I know how to do this! Watch out, you never know what may show up!!
This first set is a Jade and Bali and sterling silver set, one of ny favorites...
I love the color green of this jade, it is slightly varigated. It just looks so elegant but still casual. You know what I mean? Let me know what you think. I need feedback on these things... To know what people like!!




This next picture is of African yellow opal that I purchased, I just love the rich, creamy yellow color. It is a very warm stone, I can't wait to get started on this one I am not sure what I am going to make with it! there are 2 strands one is a brick shape and the other is a rounded square. I love the square the most I think! I am afraid to take the string apart for fear that I will not make something beautiful! We will see... maybe tomorrow!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

You say one of ny favorites.
What do you know about ny?
Did you ever live in ny?
Maybe you were born in ny, just maybe.
May the force be with you.

anonymous

Jen said...

OK anonymous, ny is one of MY favorites only cuz I was born there, and yes this is one of my favorites, spell check? hmm... what's that? Thanks

BethsMomToo said...

Do you ever find any lapis lazuli? {I might commission a token of my Egypt trip.)

Jen said...

Yes, I can find lapis lazuli, I would need to know what sort of token you are looking for. To know what kind od beads that I would need to find for you, if you want something just let me know and we can figure something out!